I started this last week, and it was so much fun. I'm going to do a slightly different version this week, but I'm going to take a few minutes and give a shout out to some of the best blogs I've read this week.
2. Lori Handeland over at The Goddess Blogs talks about strange food combinations.
3. Because I love data so much, I appreciated the post at Carina Press from Angela James about their March submissions.
4. So. Many. Query. Letter. Posts. Must. Keep. Reading... (Yes, each one of those words is a separate query letter post that I read and wanted to pass along...) :-) I imagine that part of the reason there's been a proliferation of query posts is that a lot of editors and agents are experiencing inundation...
5. Jamie Oliver's recipe for Lemon Linguine
6. Keri posted a great set of photographs and the recipe for her Pineapple Upside-Down Waffles.
7. The St. Patty's blog on scones at Orangette (my new favorite blog).
8. The Book Binge's contest to win a Nook! (deadline on Sunday night).
9. Jennifer Hudson Taylor's post on being blogged out.
10. Bonnie Grove on the difference between writing and telling a story.
11. Pam Morris's thoughts on metaphor.
Some really great posts lately, people! It's always fun to keep up with everyone. Congrats on the engaging blogs, the good writing, the fun personalities. And, of course, Jamie Oliver. :-)