Since several people have commented on how much they like this post, I'm going to do it again. Maybe every Sunday, maybe not. But at least this week, yet again. This week, I'm going to start the tracking on Sunday (last Sunday) and go to Saturday, so I can make sure to catch the ones that are posted the day I put the blog up. So without further ado, I bring you the Best of my little Blogosphere (that I read every week).
* Sara at the Crowe's Nest wrote a fantastic post about finding the right agent, and releasing all the wrong ones.
* The eggbeater wrote a very insightful post this week about how difficult it is to be a cook in a chef's world. Not because she was complaining about how badly cooks get treated, but because she was complaining about cooks from a chef's perspective... very, very insightful if you want to know what it's like to work in a real restaurant.
* In this tax season, Hoosier Ink wrote a fantastic post on how to handle being a self-employed writer... including how to structure your business, whether you can claim expenses that exceed your income, and other amazing tidbits. Might be the best post of the week, for me. Most informative.
* The Wednesday chef wrote about being in an Austrian grocery store while s/he was on vacation, and it is one of the most interesting blog posts about food that I've ever read.
* Kerri Nelson wrote a great three-part series on the Book Boost Blog about the journey to her CALL. But by far, the best of them, in my opinion, given where I am in my writing journey, was the last one.
* Heather Sunseri wrote a great collection of thoughts about writing a synopsis as a novelist.
* The Romance Bandits' talked about entering writing contests, since this week was the week that all of the Golden Heart finalists were announced.
* Christy over at F.A.I.T.H. Writers talks about ways we waste time when we should be writing.
I decided to only pick nine this week, because it seems like a better number than eleven or just some random number. This way, I had to really whittle down which ones I liked the best and decide... who is the best of my blogosphere. So just because your post didn't show up here doesn't mean I didn't LOVE it. I just try to read at least a hundred posts a day, so this is about the top 1% of what I read during the week. It's just my opinion, anyway. :-)