Thanks to my wonderful and illustrious Celtic sister Kerri Nelson for nominating me for the "Creative Writer" award that she gave me. I hope that "creative" is a compliment. :-) Just kidding, Ker. I'm not sure yet who I'm gonna nominate for this... but I'll think about that later.
So, here's what I have to do. :-)
The rules for the award are simple:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth – or – switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Here are my Six Outrageous Truths and One Outrageous Lie. Try to guess which is which. People who comment on this post will also be entered into the drawing for the GIVEAWAY that's going on this weekend, until Sunday night.
1. I am a published writer.
2. I grew up on the Canadian border.
3. I used to tour with my band (does that also make me a rockstar?).
4. I've written and directed my own musical on stage.
5. I met Barack Obama.
6. I've been playing the piano since I was 2 years old.
7. I am a pastor.
Uh-oh. Which is which? Take a wild (or educated) guess.
Oh, and I have to nominate people, right? Right. Okay, here we go.
1. Steena (Chocolate Reality) - who is a great critique partner!
2. Jessie (Blog Schmog) - another great critique partner!
3. Lexi (Lexi Connor) - who is a fantastic VP for CHRW
4. Christy (At Split Ends) - who just finished a great month of accountability on her blog (great!)
5. Jen (unedited) - who is one of my most regular readers & loves Sunday Shout-Outs!
6. Arianna (Arianna Skye) - who wrote a book I loved
7. Maeve (Maeve Greyson) - who is in my Celtic Hearts group
I hope you all have as much fun with this as I did (which was: BLAST, by the way). Fly, my pretties!